How to Perform ACATS to move assets from an account outside IB to IB
- Login to IB Account Management
- Click on Funding -> Position Transfers
- Select ACATS as the transfer method
- Select type as Full or Partial transfer as appropriate ( if you have cash and/or stocks only and want to move entire account over, select Full. If you want to move a part of the cash / stocks then select Partial. If not sure, please consult us)
- In the source, Select your brokerage. Example: National Financial Services For Fidelity.
- Enter the Account number and account type at the source. The account type and account title must match.
- Enter account value approx
- Continue and submit